Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

It's that time of year that really makes you think about all that we have and what we are thankful for. I am thankful for this time of year because it does make you stop and reflect on your life and the things you are so grateful for. I am thankful for the health my family is blessed with, the warm hugs and kisses, for my understanding husband, for the atonment, for cub scouts, for my Mom who is my #1 inspiration, My Dad who is so gentle and kind, family dinners, Sisters, quilting, neices and nephews, sister in laws, hot showers, great friends, Gammys recipes, my mountain, good books, good t.v. shows, telephones, cell phones, fun days at home with my boys, time alone with Ryan, watching my boys have fun, my country. The list could go on and on!

2 comments:

  1. You are my #1 inspiration sister. Thanks for the reminder to be thankful! I hope you guys are having a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

leave us a message!