Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!





































We had a great Halloween! The kids had school party's and then we went to the Family fun plex to a carnival for a while and then we went to our ward trunk or treat and then went with our neighbors trick or treating! It was a very rare year weather wise , it was about 50 so we stayed out until 9:00 and the kids had a ball! By the end of the day we were all so tired! Here are some pictures of the day. Preston was Dr. Frankenstein and Parker was Igor, and I was the Wendy's girl but no pictures sorry!










2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the family pictures too. How do I leave comments on your blog? This was the only place that I saw where I could do it.

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Halloween was tons of fun!
    We LOVE the new family pictures too! You all look so great.

    Lots of love from the Lone Star State . . .

    ReplyDelete

leave us a message!