Sunday, April 27, 2008

Its been too Long!

Proud Mama!

Our big boy! Gettin' Baptized!

Granddad Howie doing the dunkin'!


Parker was out catching snakes after the baptism.


Dad sitting at the kids table.



The boys with their best friend. Cousin Elizabeth.



The boys got so red faced playing in the bounce houses.

What a birthday. Thanks Grandma & Granddad. We love you.


Parker's birthday party with friends.


Parker wanted a special cake for his party.

Mama made some really unique cupcakes. "Pupcakes"




Our happy family. Such a blessing.







Parker's Valentines day Party.
Who are all your cute little friends Parker?



The boys building themselves a wooden car.
A fun Saturday morning compliments of Home Depot.

What a handsome boy. He is a blessing to all who know him.


Daddy and Preston share a birthday.

They're April Fools Boys.

Just us boys fishing! No fish, but good times.




Preston's Valentines day party. Looks like a fun time!





Hey everybody! It has been way to long since I have updated. Partly because I couldn't remember my password! Well since Feb. a lot has gone on. Ryan turned 30 and Preston turned 8 and most recently Parker turned 6! April is so full of birthdays! On April 12th Preston had a great birthday party and on April 19th Preston was baptized. It was an awesome day and one we will all remember for a long time. After the baptism Grandma and Grandad rented a bounce town for the boys birthdays, it was a lot of fun! Thanks Grandma and Grandad! I still can't believe I have an 8 year old! Then on April 26th Parker had a fun party with about 15 5 and 6 year olds! Thanks Shauna and Chauncy for all the help with the partys. I have also been busy remodeling our half bath to get our house ready to sell. I ripped everything out and put in a tile floor and a new vanity and toilet. I have to say that I am quite proud of myself, I have never done anything like this before. I have also been busy fixing broken sprinkler lines. Not a fun job but I have enjoyed figuring it out for myself. Well enjoy the pics of the last few months.













6 comments:

  1. Look at you fix-it girl! Do you want to come to our home and help remodel our bathrooms? Sounds like you had a crazy April, crazy in a good way. Happy to hear everything is going good...we'll have to talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should put up some pictures of your bathroom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you! Check out my blog for the details.

    Love the update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pup cakes! I wish that I lived closer so that I could join in all of the fun. Maybe someday I will get to be there for a birthday party.

    Preston was so cute on his baptisim day. I can't believe that he is so grown up, and Parker too. I love those boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to see you again!! Your boys are too cute!! What a fun birthday!! We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melanie. I'm Ryan's cousin. These blogs are a great way to stay in contact or reconnect! I'm Vivian's oldest daughter. I haven't seen Ryan since he was just a little guy. I'm not a very good letter writer but I've been keeping up a family blog since last Sept. Ours is http://lotsofthots.blogspot.com/ and my email is etiawm@yahoo.com I'm wondering where you guys are living, if Jason is still in Florida, how's Emily, Angela, Greg, how Kathy is doing...am I missing anyone...catch up.

    ReplyDelete

leave us a message!