Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Birthday Boys!



Ryan

Well he finally caught up to me for now! I love him so much! He is my strength. I can not imagine life without him. He is a wonderful loving and caring husband and father, and would do almost anything for us! I feel so lucky to have such a dedicated husband. We have been through so many ups and downs together and grow stronger together as we face our trials. Ryan goes along with all the things I make him do (because if you really know Ryan he is a hermit at heart!). How did I get so lucky? He makes me laugh, and is really patient will all the teasing I do. What a great friend! He doesn't mind sharing his birthday with his Sister and Son. I love you Ryan! Happy Birthday!


Preston

I am so happy to have you for a son! You have brought so much joy into our lives. I can't believe that you are 9 today! I remember when you were born and how blessed I felt to be given you and still I feel that way today. You were born at 10:07 am April 1st , 2000 and today around that time I found my self in tears remembering the joy and happiness I felt when you were born. I know that you were meant to be in our family! You are such a sweet boy who goes out of his way to bring joy into others lives. I know that you have struggled and I am so proud of you for trying your hardest to overcome your fear and anxiety. I am so proud that you go to church with me and are a good example to your brother and your friends. You are my "Son" Shine! I love you!


Love, Mom

3 comments:

  1. What a very sweet tribute to your boys. Hope they had a wonderful day. Love and hugs from our fam to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, a little late, to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to all your boys! It's funny how similar Ryan and Weston look.

    ReplyDelete

leave us a message!